Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Journal April 14, 2015 - Greenhouse tomatoes planted

The greenhouse tomatoes have been planted in the autopot systems, however, I still have to run the line from the tank to the automatic valves.

As there is still about a month remaining until the garden plants can go into the ground, it looks like I am going to have to repot the garden plants into larger pots, after I finish that it will be on to the cucumbers.  If I had to work this hard for a living, I's quit.

Seven days in the aeroponic system and the red salad bowl lettuce is beginning to grow so fast one can almost watch it grow.  These small systems are attractive because they perform very well, are easy to maintain, can be used indoors all year round, and, can be used in the greenhouse during the growing season. 




No comments: