Although I did not really need another light, the price was attractive, and I could always use a spare, so I made an offer. The new light arrived today and I placed it in one of the tents to try it.
At the height shown in the photo I measured slightly more than 3,000 foot candles at the top of the canopy. Measuring the level outside the perimeter of the light case, I found that it has a very nice dispersion all around the case.
When dealing with this type of grow light, foot candles really only serve as a measure of intensity, not effectiveness. The spectrum is equally, or more, important than intensity.
- 9 Bands for Indoor Plants Growth & Flower
- Spectrum of Light: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
- Real IR spectrum: 730nm
- LED Output Power: 100pcs*3watt
- The range of power consumption under 110V: 182W-196W; 220V: 175W-184W
- Dimension: 400mm*212mm*60mm
- White painted casing.
- Lifespan: 50000-100000 hours
- View Angle of leds: 90/120°Mixed