Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Journal November 14, 2012


It was cold and windy today with the temperature in the upper 30s, however there was not a cloud in the sky, so the temperature in the greenhouse reached the mid-70s a little after noon. Whenever possible I  turn off the grow lights and move plants to the greenhouse, which is what I did today.

It is only been a few days since the olive trees have been transplanted into the self watering containers, however, already I can see signs of new growth; surprisingly not one plant exhibited any sign of stress.


The Trust hybrid tomato plant is still sending out new leaders and forming buds. Again today I removed two leaders to force the growth back into the tomatoes. I just checked the conditions in the tent, and they are ideal for growing tomatoes; the temperature was 73° and the relative humidity was 53%.

No comments: